Monday, November 30, 2015

Spot the loony

I love me some mug shots. Here's our latest exemplar from Colorado Springs, who killed three people in and around a Planned Parenthood location, though, interestingly enough, not any of the workers at the facility:

I ain't right
And here is the Unabomber, who was fond of blowing up academics he didn't much care for:

I disagree with your thesis. Boom.


And then there was James Holmes, who shot up a movie theater in Colorado. This was taken after he'd had a chance to clean up a bit:

Red isn't my color anyway

Crazy people do crazy things.

2 comments:

Gino said...

its hard to deny a philosophical pattern at play here: they all beleive in wearing beards. just like isis, even. or charles manson.
dammit, i think we solved the terrorism issue. not enough shaving.

Bike Bubba said...

I'd better watch out for myself. Or is "beard plus glasses" a non-terroristic pattern? And does it matter if I try to trim my beard neatly?