Friday, August 21, 2015

Are you not entertained?

Classy. Yuge. World-class trolling.

I use antlers in all of my decorating
Jeb Bush is considering a similar shot, but it involves a buzzard. Meanwhile, we get some even better trolling from The Donald (h/t Allahpundit):
“Here’s my question: So if I go to CNN and I say, Look, you’re going to have a massive audience, and if I say to them, I want $10 million for charity, nothing for myself, what happens? I’m not showing up, right?” he says. It’s a rhetorical question, the wheels of entrepreneurship are turning, the joy of being Trump dancing on his face. “I’m not showing up unless you give $10 million to cancer, to this, to that. You pick 10 great charities, $1 million per.” He’s not sure just how far the rules of democracy can bend, how big his ambitions can grow. “If I’m in it, they’ll get this crazy audience, and they’re going to make a fortune since they’re selling commercials every time we take a break. Would you ever say to them, would you ever say, I want $10 million for AIDS research, for cancer, for this type or not, or is it too cute?”
In other words:


Damn right I'm entertained.

1 comment:

Bike Bubba said...

I've got to say that I think the décor in his office is less tacky than in his home, which looks like what Versailles might have looked like if the artists who produced it went on a bender and put gold leaf over everything.