Thursday, July 16, 2015

Days of Wine and Fetal Livers

Most of you, I would assume, have heard about the calm lunch discussion Dr. Deborah Nucatola of Planned Parenthood had in which she discussed how PP is involved in harvesting fetal tissue:
“We’ve been very good at getting heart, lung, liver, because we know that, so I’m not gonna crush that part, I’m gonna basically crush below, I’m gonna crush above, and I’m gonna see if I can get it all intact.”

Nucatola also describes how Planned Parenthood abortionists move the preborn child into a breech delivery position so that the body can be preserved while the brains of the child are removed. This account is an almost exact medical description of partial-birth abortions which are illegal in the United States.

Planned Parenthood, though, appears to be concerned internally about the legality of their own behavior, as Nucatola notes how, “At the national office, we have a Litigation and Law Department which just really doesn’t want us to be the middle people for this issue right now.”
I don't see why they wouldn't shout it from the housetops. After all, as Kevin Williamson astutely points out, parts is parts:
Planned Parenthood—and supporters such as Mrs. Clinton—have always argued that what’s in play here is not the butchered body of a child at all, but a meaningless blob of tissue. (What kind of tissue, I wonder? Jackrabbit tissue? Rutabaga tissue?) If Mrs. Clinton and Planned Parenthood and the rest are right, why should it be a crime to deal commercially in these meaningless tissues? Shouldn’t there be a robust marketplace for those little hearts and livers and “lower extremities,” which, we are assured by all the best people, are not little human hearts and livers and lower extremities, but something else? Why not sell them on eBay? Why not have billboards?
I remember when I was told that Kermit Gosnell was an outlier. Good times.

You know, an enterprising reporter might consider asking Minnesota Lt. Governor Tina Flint Smith what she thinks about all this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've never seen a video of such an amazing and unaltered, incontrovertible and damning, clear and lucid attack upon the rampant sale of fetal tissue in this nation. This "Doctor" unquestionably, and so casually over a salad and glass of wine (if that is wine, or more likely BABY BLOOD!), unquestionably, this "Doctor" is describing selling baby liver between sips of chardonnay and bites of baby frisee or my name isn't Golly G. McGullible! The audacity of hope to ever think she could get away with such open-free-market laissez faire casual dining organ trading. Her sort of baby-killing-ilk really turns me off minimalist decor petite plate bistro dining. If someone doesn't put a stop to this, what's next? Fast food drive thru abortions? Abortionist sushi chefs? Costco snack counter abortions? That really puts me off my dollar fifty hot dog... and Pepsi.